1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God: our final authority and guide for every area of life.
2. All have sinned, but Jesus Christ, God's only Son, came to die on the cross for our sins, that whoever believes in Him receives forgiveness of sin and God's free gift of eternal life, and thereby becomes a child of God. Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone.
3. Eternal judgment is planned for Satan, his fallen angels, and those who reject God's Son for salvation; but eternal life in heaven is promised to those who accept Jesus Christ as their own personal Savior.
4. Jesus Christ has called all who believe in Him to fulfill the "Great Commission", which is to "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation".
5. As disciples we have a responsibility to encourage and strengthen others in the body of Christ, which is His church.
6. We believe in the imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ and desire to live holy lives that glorify God until He comes.
7. We obey Christ's command in the celebration of the Lord's Table (Communion) and the water baptism of believers.